Salary: 65,000 plus company car or car allowance
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time or Part Time
Location: Golders Green, London (travel across the South East on a regular basis required)
A rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Manager to join a flourishing and ambitious organisation.
Who are we?
The London Cremation Company plc (LCC), Great Britain’s original cremation authority, has a rich and interesting history and owns and runs several grand and stately premises. We take great pride in maintaining these beautiful buildings and grounds to a very high standard and delivering an impeccable service to our clients. LCC owns and operates six crematoria.
We are currently seeking a Regional Crematorium Manager to be a key figure responsible for shaping the future of the London Cremation Company. As Regional Crematorium Manager, you would be responsible for service delivery across the organisation, ensuring we deliver exceptional quality services to our customers. The Regional Crematorium Manager has full management responsibility for overseeing all staff, budgets, health and safety practices and operations.
Key Accountabilities and Outputs:
- Work closely with each Site Manager to ensure every Crematorium is being led and managed effectively.
- Improve productivity, quality and efficiencies across the business.
- Ensure best practice is applied consistently across the Company.
- Engender a culture of mutual support and respect and working together as a management team.
- Ensure appropriate procedures are in place and regularly reviewed.
- Prepare, manage and control numerous budgets.
- Drive and deliver a health and safety improvement plan for the Company. Provide competent advice and technical guidance where necessary.
- Work closely with the Crematorium Managers to ensure that equipment is inspected and serviced in line with environmental legislation.
Your ideal Experience, Skills and Competences;
- Ideally degree educated or equivalent
- Thorough and up to date knowledge of health and safety and previous experience of managing Health and Safety
- ISOH or NEBOSH qualification
- Proven Regional Management (or equivalent role) experience.
- Strong experience of leading and managing employees remotely.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and the ability to quickly build a rapport with a wide range of people.
- Highly organized and proactive.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong business acumen, understanding priorities and functional requirements.
- Excellent IT skills, with a high level of accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Problem analysis, judgment, decisiveness; independence and resilience.
- A competitive base salary and bonus
- Car or Car Allowance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Life Insurance