WITH EFFECT FROM 8TH AUGUST 2020
- Face Coverings
- In line with government guidance, the wearing of face coverings are required to be worn in our crematoriums by mourners and officials.
- Our staff will also be required to wear face coverings in our chapels.
- This does not apply to children under the age of 11.
- Singing and Wind Instruments
- Activities such as singing, chanting, shouting and/or playing of instruments that are blown into are to be specifically avoided. This is because there is a possible additional risk of transmission. This applies even if social distancing is being observed or face coverings are used.
- Track and Trace
- For your information Track and Trace will be conducted by the Funeral Directors
The gardens are now open 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Sunday.
Please observe social distancing rules
Funerals can be attended no more than 30 mourners from Monday 6th July 2020.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation at this difficult and unprecedented time.
The London Cremation Company plc
Thames View Crematorium and Cemetery was built by the London Cremation Company plc and opened on 9th January 2017.
The 27-acre Memorial Park includes a crematorium, a formal cemetery, a woodland burial area and extensive areas laid aside for wildlife.
The London Cremation Company plc is the oldest Cremation Authority in the United Kingdom and owns 5 other crematoria at Golders Green-London, St Marylebone-London, Woking-Surrey, Banbury-Oxfordshire and Sittingbourne-Kent.