Our premises will continue to be open and fully operational with certain restrictions unless Government guidelines change.
Waiting rooms whether for families, Funeral Directors or any other visitors will be closed off.
No one will be allowed to enter the Chapel until asked to do so by our chapel attendant or Funeral Director.
All Memorial grounds remain open, please keep a 2 metre distance at all times.
- Face Coverings
- In line with government guidance, wearing of face coverings are required to be worn in our crematoriums by mourners and officials.
- Our staff will also be required to wear face coverings in our chapels.
- This does not apply to children under the age of 11.
- Singing and Wind Instruments
- Activities such as singing, chanting, shouting and/or playing of instruments that are blown into are to be specifically avoided. This is because there is a possible additional risk of transmission. This applies even if social distancing is being observed or face coverings are used.
- Track and Trace
- For your information Track and Trace will be conducted by the Funeral Directors
Please observe social distancing rules
Funerals can be attended no more than 30 mourners.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation at this difficult and unprecedented time.
The London Cremation Company plc
Thames View Crematorium and Cemetery was built by the London Cremation Company plc and opened on 9th January 2017.
The 27-acre Memorial Park includes a crematorium, a formal cemetery, a woodland burial area and extensive areas laid aside for wildlife.
The London Cremation Company plc is the oldest Cremation Authority in the United Kingdom and owns 5 other crematoria at Golders Green-London, St Marylebone-London, Woking-Surrey, Banbury-Oxfordshire and Sittingbourne-Kent.