WITH EFFECT FROM 8TH AUGUST 2020
- Face Coverings
- In line with government guidance, the wearing of face coverings are required to be worn in our crematoriums by mourners and officials.
- Our staff will also be required to wear face coverings in our chapels.
- This does not apply to children under the age of 11.
- Singing and Wind Instruments
- Activities such as singing, chanting, shouting and/or playing of instruments that are blown into are to be specifically avoided. This is because there is a possible additional risk of transmission. This applies even if social distancing is being observed or face coverings are used.
- Track and Trace
- For your information Track and Trace will be conducted by the Funeral Directors
The London Cremation Company plc is Great Britain’s oldest cremation authority and its principal activities are carrying out cremations and providing memorials at its crematoria.
It owns and operates crematoria at Woking, Surrey, Great Britain’s first crematorium, its most famous at Golders Green in London, St Marylebone in London, Banbury in North Oxfordshire, Garden of England in Sittingbourne, Kent, and Thames View Crematoria and Cemetery in Gravesend Kent.
The ultimate parent undertaking is The Cremation Society of Great Britain (a registered charity no. 209978) which is a company limited by guarantee, incorporated in Great Britain and registered in England and Wales. The Cremation Society of Great Britain is this Company’s controlling party.