Our premises will continue to be open and fully operational with certain restrictions unless Government guidelines change.
All Memorial grounds remain open, please keep a 2 metre distance at all times.
- Face Coverings
- In line with government guidance, the wearing of face coverings are required to be worn in our crematoriums by mourners and officials.
- Our staff will also be required to wear face coverings in our chapels.
- This does not apply to children under the age of 11.
- Singing and Wind Instruments
- Activities such as singing, chanting, shouting and/or playing of instruments that are blown into are to be specifically avoided. This is because there is a possible additional risk of transmission. This applies even if social distancing is being observed or face coverings are used.
- Track and Trace
- For your information Track and Trace will be conducted by the Funeral Directors.
Please observe social distancing rules.
Funerals can be attended no more than 30 mourners.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation at this difficult and unprecedented time.
The London Cremation Company plc
Banbury Crematorium was built by The London Cremation Company plc and opened in February 1999. The company owns and operates crematoria in London, Surrey, Oxfordshire and Kent.