WITH EFFECT FROM 8TH AUGUST 2020
- Face Coverings
- In line with government guidance, the wearing of face coverings are required to be worn in our crematoriums by mourners and officials.
- Our staff will also be required to wear face coverings in our chapels.
- This does not apply to children under the age of 11.
- Singing and Wind Instruments
- Activities such as singing, chanting, shouting and/or playing of instruments that are blown into are to be specifically avoided. This is because there is a possible additional risk of transmission. This applies even if social distancing is being observed or face coverings are used.
- Track and Trace
- For your information Track and Trace will be conducted by the Funeral Directors
With regret this years Annual Service of Remembrance in September is cancelled due to Covid 19-restrictions on mass gatherings.
The gardens are now open 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Sunday.
Please observe social distancing rules.
Funerals can be attended no more than 30 mourners from Monday 6th July 2020.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation at this difficult and unprecedented time.
The London Cremation Company plc
Banbury Crematorium was built by The London Cremation Company plc and opened in February 1999. The company owns and operates crematoria in London, Surrey, Oxfordshire and Kent.