WITH EFFECT FROM 8TH AUGUST 2020
- Face Coverings
- In line with government guidance, the wearing of face coverings are required to be worn in our crematoriums by mourners and officials.
- Our staff will also be required to wear face coverings in our chapels.
- This does not apply to children under the age of 11.
- Singing and Wind Instruments
- Activities such as singing, chanting, shouting and/or playing of instruments that are blown into are to be specifically avoided. This is because there is a possible additional risk of transmission. This applies even if social distancing is being observed or face coverings are used.
- Track and Trace
- For your information Track and Trace will be conducted by the Funeral Directors
With regret this year’s Service of Rememberence in September and the Christmas Carol Concert in December are cancelled due to Covid 19 -restrictions on mass gatherings.
Building works to repair the damaged roof will re-commence on Monday 13th July 2020, unfortunately there will be some restricted areas where there will be no access to. The work is due to be completed by the end of August 2020.
The Boundary wall between the willow garden and the cemetery was unsafe and Westminster council is responsible for the repair. This involves taking down the wall brick by brick, cleaning the bricks and then rebuilding the wall. This work is expected to take about 30 weeks and is due to be completed by the end of November 2020.
The gardens are now open 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Sunday.
Access to the Crematorium and gardens is currently only from the Crematorium gates next to Christ College as a fence has been erected to separate the Cemetery from the Crematorium.
Please observe social distancing rules.
Vases for flowers are located in the green shed by our entrance gate, taps for water located at various points in our grounds.
Funerals can be attended no more than 30 mourners from Monday 6th July 2020.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation at this difficult and unprecedented time.