Our premises will continue to be open and fully operational with certain restrictions unless Government guidelines change.
Waiting rooms whether for families, Funeral Directors or any other visitors will be closed off.
No one will be allowed to enter the Chapel until asked to do so by our chapel attendant or Funeral Director.
All Memorial grounds remain open, please keep a 2 metre distance at all times.
- Face Coverings
- In line with government guidance, the wearing of face coverings are required to be worn in our crematoriums by mourners and officials.
- Our staff will also be required to wear face coverings in our chapels.
- This does not apply to children under the age of 11.
- Singing and Wind Instruments
- Activities such as singing, chanting, shouting and/or playing of instruments that are blown into are to be specifically avoided. This is because there is a possible additional risk of transmission. This applies even if social distancing is being observed or face coverings are used.
- Track and Trace
- For your information Track and Trace will be conducted by the Funeral Directors
Access to the Crematorium and gardens is currently only from the Crematorium gates next to Christ College as a fence has been erected to separate the Cemetery from the Crematorium.
Please observe social distancing rules.
Vases for flowers are located in the green shed by our entrance gate, taps for water located at various points in our grounds.
Funerals can be attended no more than 30 mourners.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation at this difficult and unprecedented time.