WITH EFFECT FROM 8TH AUGUST 2020
- Face Coverings
- In line with government guidance, the wearing of face coverings are required to be worn in our crematoriums by mourners and officials.
- Our staff will also be required to wear face coverings in our chapels.
- This does not apply to children under the age of 11.
- Singing and Wind Instruments
- Activities such as singing, chanting, shouting and/or playing of instruments that are blown into are to be specifically avoided. This is because there is a possible additional risk of transmission. This applies even if social distancing is being observed or face coverings are used.
- Track and Trace
- For your information Track and Trace will be conducted by the Funeral Directors
Please observe social distancing rules.
Funerals can be attended no more than 15 mourners from Monday 6th July 2020.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation at this difficult and unprecedented time.
The London Cremation Company plc
The following pages describe the kinds of memorial available at Woking Crematorium, and what arrangements can be made for the final resting place of the cremated remains. We very much hope that one of them may be in sympathy with your own feelings.
When your sense of loss is keenest, it needs to be expressed. To be able to visit a personal memorial and spend a quiet time in thought can be a great comfort.
You are welcome to visit at any time during the hours when the crematorium is open. Please note the Garden of Remembrance is closed to visitors after dark during the Winter months. We hope that you will feel something of the peace that is associated with Woking Crematorium.
If you would like further information or advice, the Memorial Advisor or other members of the crematorium staff will be glad to help.